15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
- Grow your talent in order to meet the business needs
- Why the way we operate our workforce will change considerably by 2020?
- Digitalization as a key for talent development and networking
- What are the future business risks in the most dynamic industry?
- New social media collaboration platforms in order to communicate open and become transparent
- How can culture of the corporation help in the continuing success?
WATCH EVENT VIDEO
VP Global Talent Management
Head of Culture Transformation and Organization Development
Senior Director HR and Internal Comms
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from Telecom industry involved in:
- Human Resources
- Talent Management
- Talent Development
- People Risk
- Learning and Development
- HR Future Operating Model
- Talent Acquisition
- HR IT Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employee Relations
- Leadership and Succession
- HR Strategy and Integration
- Performance Management
- Performance Excellence
- Employer Branding
- Cloud Infrastructure, Strategy and Technology in HR
- Digitalization and BIG DATA in HR
- Learning and Knowledge Management
- HR Operations
- Technical innovations in HR
- Organizational Development
- Culture Transformation
- HR Planning
- Change Management
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop9 May 2017
Big Data in HR
9 May 2017, 15:00 – 16:00
- How to look for specialists effectively?
- How to properly access workforce analytics?
- What can BIG DATA bring to the company and what it may predict?
- How to make HR departments more data-driven?
- Where to approach best skilled data analysts?
Trends in Human Resources Operations
9 May 2017, 16:00 – 17:00
- What makes the effective HR communication difficult and how to deliver it in an engaging interactive way?
- How can you achieve organizational goals through a human element?
- How can you improve the selling capability of your job description?
- How to broaden employees’ experience inside and outside of HR in order to achieve competitive advantage?
- Decreasing job turnover by increasing work satisfaction and motivation
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The Summit will take place in InterContinental Hotel Berlin Budapester Str. 2, 10787 Berlin Germany
Things to do in Berlin:
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate – Once a symbol of division, now a
symbol for the re-unification of Germany
- Take a Hop on/off bus tour of the city
- Walk through Checkpoint Charlie – the principal gateway between
East and West from 1961 – 1990