HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Multigenerational workforce: what are the differences and common expectations across generations?
- Digitization HR: how does telecom sector make progress in digital transformation?
- People management: what will digitalization bring to telecom sector?
- How to make HR departments in telecom sphere more data-driven and how to reimagine HR and the employee experience in a digital world?
- How does human resource technology affect the transformation of culture in an organization?
- How workspace digitization enhances employee engagement?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Telecom industry involved in:
- Talent Management
- Change Management
- Leadership Development
- Compensation & Rewards
- Culture Transformation
- Training, Coaching, Mentoring
- Workforce Planning
Recruitment as a tool for achieving higher productivity
12 June 2018, 15:00
- How to attract higher quality candidates to HR sector?
- Passive candidates: the reason for searching hashtags, sub-forums or other online communication methods for identifying talent pools
- What are the challenges of recruitment at social media?
- What factors must be present to improve the selling capability of a job description?
- Blind hiring that may reveal demographic data — the first wave of screening
The importance of compensation, benefits, and rewards scheme
12 June 2018, 16:00
- What is the best way to motivate, engage, and retain new workers?
- How the effect of wages and rewards ensure the employee motivation?
- Which benefits are better to offer as a non-financial form of the compensation regardless of the employees’ performance?
- Primary principles that guide a staff compensation program
- Managing high-risk coverage at low costs and easing the company financial burden by providing benefits to employees